The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation provided drawings for the design of this strikingly modern fruit bowl. Originally designed in 1939 for the Bernars Schwarts House in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, it was never actually produced, but was intended by Wright to harmonize with the "new sense of space, light and freedom" that was a hallmark concept for his Usonian houses. At 10" in diameter by 4" high, this version of the fruit bowl is at half-scale of the original design.
Produced in bronze in a burnt-sienna finish.
Overnight shipping not available on this product.