Marketing Manager ~ Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House Buffalo, NY
The Martin House Restoration Corporation is an exceptional non-profit organization whose mission is to preserve, interpret and promote Frank Lloyd Wright’s Darwin D. Martin House, a National Historic Landmark in Buffalo, NY. Nearing completion of a multi-year, multi-million dollar restoration effort, the Martin House is focusing on a marketing roll-out campaign to promote visitation to the Martin House while capitalizing on the 150th anniversary of Frank Lloyd Wright’s birth in 2017. The services of a full time marketing manager for a 12 – 15 month contract are described as follows:
Plan, coordinate and implement a variety of marketing and sales initiatives tied to a major marketing campaign as directed by the organization’s marketing committee and executive director.
- Coordinate and implement efficient and effective marketing and advertising activities to achieve revenue goals
- Develop marketing/communications/social strategies
- Coordinate PR/media relations, email marketing and communications
- Expand distribution channels and grow brand awareness/relevance
- Create, manage and monitor content marketing and digital audience development across owned and shared media channels
- Act as editor-in chief for the museum’s social media platforms
- Create and manage social media content calendar; manage all social media platforms, posts and campaigns; track and analyze social media metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, digital media, public relations, journalism, museum studies, business or other related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing, communications, digital media, integrated marketing or related field required, preferably for a museum or arts organization
- Proven success establishing and growing social media networks. Basic knowledge of HTML
- Expertise with photography, video production, design software, Microsoft platforms and CRMs
- Strong writing, editing and project management skills and the ability to work cooperatively with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects and details simultaneously
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter to HR@darwinmartinhouse.org
The Martin House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Martin House is always looking for energetic volunteers to help with various tasks around the site. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out a volunteer application.
Thank you for your interest in the Martin House. We currently do not have any open internship opportunities.